Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 Paula's Favorite Angel Food Cake Recipe - Reader's Submitted Favorite Recipes

Here's a recipe that I found from a KCnM subscriber named Paula. This is her easy no-cook dessert using store bought angel food cake! Hope all of you enjoy this yummy sounding treat...

I just got around to looking at my personal emails and your site is one of my favorites.

Just wanted to let you know that for the angel food cake/pudding recipe in this edition, I have a slightly different angle to it. I think it is a little faster (no cooking at all!!)

store bought angel food cake
box of instant pistachio pudding mix
large can of crushed pineapple w/juice
two 8 oz containers of cool whip

cut cake into thirds.

Blend pudding mix, pineapple and one container of cool whip.

spread mixture onto tops of each layer of the cake. set layers one on top of the other.

spread one container of plain cool whip around sides of cake to seal.

dot top with crushed pecans and/or maraschino cherries.

Enjoy

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 5:31 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------