Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Sunday, October 07, 2007 The New Kitchen Crafts 'n' More Kitchen Shop is OPEN!

I want to invite all of you to check out my new KC'n'M Kitchenwares shop at: KCnM Kitchenwares Shop




I'm choosing only the products that I LOVE, and that I know you will too! So far, look at all the goodies you'll have to choose from:
  1. Mario Batali's amazing bestselling line of cookware, kitchenwares and gorgeous kitchen gadgets. They're as beautiful to look at as they are to use.
  2. Rachael Ray's new line of useful kitchen gadgets, amazingly sharp knives, and cookware sets.
  3. Swiss Diamond non-stick frypans - the ONLY nonstick I'd ever recommend! Crushed diamonds create the nonstick surface, no scary Teflon.
  4. Fun, fashionable and COLORFUL kitchen towels to add a spark of interest to your kitchen.
  5. Home Thymes line of natural cleaners - they are so delicious to smell and they work just as well as they promise.
  6. All-Clad stainless steel cookware. The classic cookware that chefs swear by. Lifetime guarantee on products.

And many more. Please drop by and take a look around. :) I hope you'll enjoy it! It's all at: The KC'n'M Kitchenwares Shop

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 10:12 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------