Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Sunday, November 26, 2006 Tips for a Fresh Smelling Dishwasher (for a reader)

In our latest newsletter, a reader asked what could be done about a stinky smelling dishwasher. Cindy M. wrote in with this tip:

"Add a little bleach when starting your load. I
actually just dump approx. 2 tbls on the door before
closing. My dishwasher is always clean and fresh."

Note from Christina: Another reader recently wrote in and reminded us all to be careful of mixing BLEACH with other cleaners. So, please be careful when you try this tip. :) I suggest you might instead try a mixture of vinegar and baking soda added just before you start the dishwasher. I use these two often, and never have the problem of a stinky smelly dishwasher. Let us know what works for you! You can email me at christina@happyslob.com anytime.

Posted by HappySlob :: 10:50 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------