Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 Reader Question - Getting Rid of Skunk Smell in the Air

Yick...this is a nasty problem to have! If you can help Collette, just post a comment or email me at christina @ happyslob.com. Thanks all!

Now, here's the email Collette sent in:

"Hello there Christine,
It had been a VERY long time since I have been to the KCNM website and Ive missed it. I just have been WAYYY to busy but now Im back. Im not sure where I am to post a question but Im hoping that you can help me. The problem is I had a skunk spray outside my house and now the air inside is VERY aweful I am wondering if anyone has any helpful hints to get rid of the smell. Any help would be VERY appreciated. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Collette."

Labels: , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 11:24 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------