Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Italian Bread Dipping Oil Recipe - Make Your Own
Italian Dipping Oil (for Bread)
Submitted by Jeannie
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh basil, washed,dried and chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Pour olive oil into a shallow bowl.
2. Add basil, garlic and pepper.
3. Stir with a spoon to evenly distribute ingredients.
4. Serve with warm bread.
5. ~NOTE~Use a good quality olive oil and fresh basil and garlic for best results.
6. More garlic can be added if desired.
Love kitchen gadgets as much as I do?
Then be sure to visit my kitchen gadget blog
for my latest favorites!
Labels: basil, garlic, Italian bread dipping, Italian recipes, olive oil
Posted by HappySlob ::
6:07 AM ::
Post / Read Comments