Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Saturday, February 17, 2007 Readers Questions - Finding Sugar-Free Chocolate to Make Handmade Chocolates & Candies

Today's Reader Question of the Day is from: Helen F
who asks:

"I am diabetic and would like to make my own sugar free chocolate candy. The purchased candy is so expensive. Can I use the chocolate chips in the bag to cover nuts, pretzels, etc. or is there a special chocolate I should use. If there is such a thing as sugar free chocolate coating, where can it be purchased as I have never seen it. I have tried asking this question to several sources and no one seems to be able to give me an answer so I am going to the "experts".

Have an answer for Helen? Then email it to me at christina@happyslob.com and thanks for helping out!


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 10:09 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------