Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Newsletter: Making Play Dough, Kitchen Must Haves and Natural Beauty Tips
Kitchen Crafts 'n' more Blog Newsletter
for November 24, 2010
__Creative in the Kitchen__
Here are two ways to have fun in the kitchen - with ideas that go beyond cooking dinner!
Don't forget Fido! This easy jar mix recipe
creates gift jars that your recipients can use to prepare freshly baked dog treats that are both wholesome and scrumptious.
__Three Kitchen Must Haves (Shopping)__
1. Any good cooking starts with good, reliable cookware. Check out this amazing Rachael Ray cookware sale, on for a limited time, which saves you 45% off an entire set! The customer ratings are very high, so it looks like a great set to get you cookin'!
2. Good Knives at a Reasonable Price - this set of three knives by Victorinox includes all the knives you really need and will use on a day-to-day basis: chef's knife, slicing knife, and a paring knife. With these stocked in your kitchen drawers, you're set for any culinary adventure that awaits you.
3. Complete 53-piece cake decorating set - No matter how seriously you take cake decorating, this set will have you supplied with the equipment you need to frost cute cupcakes, or entire elaborate cakes! Pretty much everything you need is in this set, which will start you off right.
Naturally Beautiful - Beauty Tips & Hints from the Kitchen
Fade those age spots naturally, learn how at: Age Spot Remedies. Or, tackle wrinkles with these all natural, homemade remedies. Ever wonder what causes skin tags, and how to remove them? Then head over to Treating Skin Tags for more natural beauty remedies that you can try today.
6 Ways to Shorten and Treat Cold and Flu
We're all trying to stay healthy at this time of year, which is why I recommend reading this article on natural ways to shorten the duration of a cold or flu.
Labels: age spots, cold and flu, dog biscuits recipe, natural remedies, play dough recipes, skin tags
Posted by HappySlob ::
7:32 AM ::
Post / Read Comments
Monday, November 01, 2010
Newsletter: Shabby Chic, Butterscotch Pecan Pie, Finding Space at Home
Kitchen Crafts 'n' More Blog Newsletter
For Monday, November 1, 2010
- Carpet stains are easy to remove with these two simple cleaners you likely already have in the pantry! Isn't it funny how sometimes the simplest products work the best? (And hey, they're also the cheapest!)
- Envying the huge, gorgeous closets of a friend? Well, feel green no longer! Instead, read this article about conducting a space survey to find the hidden storage areas in your home that you might be overlooking. Once you've discovered fresh new storage areas, then voila - clutter begins to be controlled, since you have adequate storage for all your stuff.
- Tackle even nasty, old stains by reading about how to pretreat stains before chucking that load of laundry into the wash.
__A Recipe or Two__
- Yum, we start off with dessert first! Adding a decadent twist on a classic pecan pie, this version has a butterscotch flavor. Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Muffins are a perfect totable snack, a fast breakfast or even dessert after a delicious meal! Combine your love of chocolate and coffee with this recipe for Cappuccino Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- Even if you're not on a diet, this recipe for a soup chock-full of veggies is a healthy meal! Cabbage Soup Diet Recipes
__An Ode to Shabby Chic__
Love the style of shabby chic? Well, check out these products that will add a certain flair to your comfortably chic home...
- First, this little corner cabinet adds helpful storage, while adding a touch of grace. Speaking of hidden space, corners all too often eat into our valuable storage 'allowance', so this little cabinet would really help.
- This sweet cake stand will add charm to your decor, and be perfectly useful to show off your pretty cakes, cupcakes, cookies or little sandwiches to serve with tea. Adorable!
__Tell a Friend__
Our sweet and simple newsletters have little gems of helpful hints and ideas for around the home. Tell a friend about Kitchen Crafts 'n' More! It's absolutely free to get updates, which they can do by sending an email to email@example.com. :) Thanks for your support.
Posted by HappySlob ::
6:01 PM ::
Post / Read Comments