Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 Cleaning a Glass Stovetop with Baking Soda

Glass or ceramic stovetops can be tricky to keep clean, especially once there's a burnt on mess! Marilyn from Florida submitted this wonderful tip on how to use our always-favorite baking soda to keep your stovetop clean and looking great:

"I've spent countless hours trying to scrub my ceramic cooktop to get all the burnt on foods off. I've used the commercial cleaner that came with the stove, Mr. Clean magic erasers, etc. I finally poured baking soda on the food, dampened it with water to make a paste and then let it sit for 15 minutes or so. The burnt food came off in one wipe! I'm now a true believer in the power of baking soda."

Ahhh...another baking soda convert! I love to hear it when someone finds out how natural cleaners are just as good as, or even better than, their harsh chemical counterparts.

Have a baking soda hint to share? Post it in our comment section!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 9:33 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------