Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Newsletter: Skin so Soft,
Kitchen Crafts 'n' More Newsletter for
December 15, 2010
Health & Beauty
Question of the Week: "What do the rest of the readers do to combat REALLY dry winter skin? My skin gets so dry it cracks! Does anyone have a natural and simple solution?"
Please send YOUR reply to firstname.lastname@example.org - and thanks for your help!
- It's amazing what one little bottle of Avon's Skin So Soft can really accomplish! Not only does it keep you looking and feeling great, but it's also a little powerhouse around the home. Our list of over 100 ways to use Skin So Soft includes tips like using it to soften very dry skin (for the reader above!) and using it in the garden, and for cleaning purposes.
Ooey Gooey Treats
Maybe it's the cold weather, but this time of year it seems like we're all craving something extra decadent to treat ourselves! Try the recipes for:
- Caramels: On this page you'll find recipes for some of the most mouthwatering caramel candy recipes ever, including chocolate caramels and shortcut caramels. Yummm-aroo!
- Easy Bake Oven Recipes - this is still the #1 page on our website! Tons of yummy recipes for the little ones in your family to try. And, in case they don't have an Easy Bake oven yet, check out this link for one for under $20: Easy Bake Oven
Time to get in the kitchen and try out a delicious new meal, or a whole new way of cooking. These bestselling cookbooks will give you some new inspiration to get cooking!
- Barefoot Contessa How Easy Is That?: Fabulous Recipes & Easy Tips
Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) - How Easy Is That? Find inspiration with simplicity and style, with my favorite Food Network host of all time - the Barefoot Contessa. Never read one of her books before? You will not be disappointed! (And the recipes are all simply divine.)
- Rachael Ray's Look + Cook - makes cooking easy for anyone, with step-by-step pictures to make your end result look as good as they do in the book. Genius!
__Tell a Friend__
Our sweet and simple newsletters have little gems of helpful hints and ideas for around the home. Tell a friend about Kitchen Crafts 'n' More! It's absolutely free to get updates, which they can do by sending an email to email@example.com. :) Thanks for your support.
Labels: bestselling cookbooks, caramel recipes, ina garten, rachael ray, skin so soft
Posted by HappySlob ::
10:50 AM ::
Post / Read Comments