Monday, November 01, 2010
Newsletter: Shabby Chic, Butterscotch Pecan Pie, Finding Space at Home
Kitchen Crafts 'n' More Blog Newsletter
For Monday, November 1, 2010
- Carpet stains are easy to remove with these two simple cleaners you likely already have in the pantry! Isn't it funny how sometimes the simplest products work the best? (And hey, they're also the cheapest!)
- Envying the huge, gorgeous closets of a friend? Well, feel green no longer! Instead, read this article about conducting a space survey to find the hidden storage areas in your home that you might be overlooking. Once you've discovered fresh new storage areas, then voila - clutter begins to be controlled, since you have adequate storage for all your stuff.
- Tackle even nasty, old stains by reading about how to pretreat stains before chucking that load of laundry into the wash.
__A Recipe or Two__
- Yum, we start off with dessert first! Adding a decadent twist on a classic pecan pie, this version has a butterscotch flavor. Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Muffins are a perfect totable snack, a fast breakfast or even dessert after a delicious meal! Combine your love of chocolate and coffee with this recipe for Cappuccino Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- Even if you're not on a diet, this recipe for a soup chock-full of veggies is a healthy meal! Cabbage Soup Diet Recipes
__An Ode to Shabby Chic__
Love the style of shabby chic? Well, check out these products that will add a certain flair to your comfortably chic home...
- First, this little corner cabinet adds helpful storage, while adding a touch of grace. Speaking of hidden space, corners all too often eat into our valuable storage 'allowance', so this little cabinet would really help.
- This sweet cake stand will add charm to your decor, and be perfectly useful to show off your pretty cakes, cupcakes, cookies or little sandwiches to serve with tea. Adorable!
__Tell a Friend__
Our sweet and simple newsletters have little gems of helpful hints and ideas for around the home. Tell a friend about Kitchen Crafts 'n' More! It's absolutely free to get updates, which they can do by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. :) Thanks for your support.
Posted by HappySlob ::
6:01 PM ::
Post / Read Comments