Sunday, October 24, 2010
KCnM Blog Newsletter: Popcorn, Easy Sauces, Easy Bake Oven Recipes and Craft Ideas
Here is a mini newsletter for you, right here on the Kitchen Crafts 'n' More blog - and packed with goodies! (I hope you enjoy this condensed version of the newsletter as much as I enjoyed putting it together.)
Kitchen Gadget of the Day:
- Today the nod goes to a simple Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper that will forever end your reliance on those little prepackaged popcorn packets! I have this popper myself and use it a number of times a week. Love it! And at around $10, it is a real bargain to boot.
Recipes of the Day:
Looking for: Gluten free recipes! Please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy sauces made from canned soup. Worried about sodium content? Choose lower sodium soup varieties. Easy Canned Soup Sauces
- Butter Pecan Pound Cake with Frosting Right in the Cake! This indulgence sounds too good to resist!
- Do you have a little one in the family who loves their Easy Bake Oven? Then check out our always popular collection of Easy Bake Oven Recipes
- And finally...Olive Garden's impeccable Alfredo sauce that you can copy at home! Copycat Recipe for Olive Garden's Alfredo Sauce
Home Decor Splurge of the Day: Instant decoration with these beautiful wall decals! A perfect way to add pizzazz to a boring old wall. Doesn't it look particular beautiful against that pale grey wall?
Household Hints of the Day:
Crafty projects of the Day:
Labels: blog newsletter edition, coffee spoons, craft ideas, mini newsletter, soap recipes, tea for plants
Posted by HappySlob ::
4:21 PM ::
Post / Read Comments