Tuesday, December 02, 2008
7 Favorite Baking Recipes...Butterscotch Pecan Pie, Mini Brownie Cups, Blueberry Crumb Cake and more
10 Favorite Baking Recipes from Kitchen Crafts 'n' More
Enjoy everyone - these are some of my favorite and most unique home baking recipes.
1. Triple Tier Brownies This scrumptious creation was sent in by a reader, and uses a regular brownie mix and kicks it up outrageously with salted peanuts, cream cheese, and Rice Krispies, layered. This would be perfect cut into tiny squares and given in tins as gifts.
2. Easy English Muffin Bread This easy, and unique bread recipe will remind you of delicious toasted English muffins! Lots of yummy little craters for butter and jam to melt down into...delicious.
3. Blueberry Crumb Cake Just a perfect slice to enjoy with a hot cup of coffee. Great for company! And...pretty economical too.
4. Mini Brownie Cups Delicious little brownie morsels filled with chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
5. Butterscotch Pecan Pie A delicious take on an old favorite - reader Linda says this is one of her family's favorites!
6. Eggnog Pie Here's an unusual and delicious pie recipe! Rich with real creamy eggnog and lots of grated nutmeg, it is truly comfort eating.
7. Caramel Apple CupcakesFun mini cakes with rich caramel, chopped apples and chopped pecans. Cute little cupcakes to make!
Labels: brownies recipes, butterscotch pie, cupcakes recipes, eggnog pie, english muffins, mini brownies, pie recipes
Posted by HappySlob ::
9:23 AM ::
Post / Read Comments