Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Friday, March 31, 2006 Natural Cholesterol Lowering Drink

There are many slightly different versions of this natural homemade cholesterol reducing beverage...but this one was sent in by Nancy from California. :) Thanks Nancy! Since we first ran a recipe similar to this, I for one have shared it with all sorts of friends and family members!


5 cups Concord Grape Juice, no sugar added
5 cups Apple Juice, no sugar added
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix all ingredients together and store in a large container in the refrigerator. Drink 4 ounces, per day.

I've been using this drink for about a month now and have lowered my blood pressure and my glucose level, I am diabetic, I don't know about my cholesterol yet, however I will let you know when I find out.

Posted by HappySlob :: 5:08 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------