Thursday, January 01, 2009
5 of My Favorite Kitchen Gadgets - What is YOUR favorite kitchen gadget?
I love kitchen gadgets - but some of them, while they seem like a good idea at the time of purchase, just don't end up being used all that much. Here are 5 of My Favorite Kitchen Gadgets...But, I want to hear what YOUR favorite kitchen gadgets are! Please post a comment and let us all know your opinion.
- Whirley Pop stovetop popcorn popper - While not technically a gadget, this awesome stovetop popcorn maker makes the most delicious theatre-style popcorn you've ever tasted! And with a 25-year warranty, it's still a well made product that the company really stands behind.
- Aerolatte Frother - Make your own gourmet lattes and foamy hot chocolates at home for less - with an Aerolatte frother! So easy to use, and incredibly popular with coffee fanatics. Creates mounds of fluffy froth, or adds volume and foaminess to your favorite hot chocolate mix.
- Zyliss Ice Cream Scoop - This is the best ice cream scoop I've ever used, bar none. It eases right through even very hard ice cream. The fun colors might deceive you into thinking that you can't take this ice cream scoop seriously - but the moment you hold it and feels it's weight, you'll be convinced!
- Silpat Nonstick Cooking Sheet - A Silpat on your cookie sheet or baking tray means that whatever goodies you're baking - whether it's gooey chocolate chip cookies or buttery croissants - will come off without even a hint of sticking. Then you just wipe the Silpat clean and use it over and over. A must have for bakers.
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife - Super Sharp and Colorful
- At the kitchen shop where I work, we literally sell boxes upon boxes of these every month. Once a person tries one of these incredibly useful and sharp little knives, they tell their friends...and so on! These colorful knives are easy to find in a drawerful of utensils and gadgets, the protective sheath guards you from cutting yourself and makes it easy to tote in lunch bags...and did I mention how awesomely sharp these are? Love these!! My review of these knives is at...My Favorite Paring Knife
Labels: colorful knives, cooking sheets, favorite kitchen gadgets, fun kitchen gadgets, kitchen gadgets, kuhn rikon paring knives, nonstick cooking sheets, silpat
Posted by HappySlob ::
10:36 AM ::
Post / Read Comments