Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Thursday, July 05, 2007 Tea Survey Results - How We Like to Drink Our Tea

Thanks to everyone who responded to the tea survey questions this week! Here are the survey replies I've gotten thus far...


  1. Eunice says: " What a great topic!!
    I love hot tea. I drink hot tea all afternoon and night, so I use a coffee maker to keep water hot. My favorite tea is a Chai that a friend from Oregon sends me. However, I like most any flavor of teas. Stash tea makes a Moroccan Mint that is wonderful. Whenever I'm in the grocery store and I see tea on sale, I have to buy it. Just this past week, Kroger had marked down lots of the Stash tea and I'm stocked up now.
    If I'm drinking iced tea, I add fresh mint."
  2. Irene writes: "Love ice tea brewed with 5 bags/1/2 gallon. 1/2 cup sugar and a big spash of rasberry syrup. YUM."
  3. Jazzy writes: " Good Afternoon all,
    I love having Sweet Razzberry iced tea, with simple syrup. I take razzberry zinger flavored tea bags from Celestrial Seasoning. For a pitcher of tea, put 8 tea bags in a saucepan of water. Bring to a boil for a couple of minutes.Turn off the fire and let steep for about 10 minutes. In the meantime make your simple syrup. Put 1/2 Cup of water in another sauce pan. Add 1 Cup of sugar to pan, bring to a boil and make sure all sugar is melted then set to the side and let cool off. When cooled down add to pitcher. Wring out tea bags in pan and discard bags. Add tea to pitcher, add enough water to fill pitcher. It makes 2 quarts. It is good stuff."
  4. Julie from BC, Canada writes: "Hi there! I drink my tea (earl grey/lemontime or just about any flavour) rather on the weak side along with some homebaked cookies, preferably warm chocolate chip :)"
  5. Karen says: "Black or a combo of black and green iced with nothing added. Straight tea."
  6. Another reader (who didn't include their name) wrote: "Iced tea, unsweetened and unsweetened rasberry iced."

And as for me...I love a really good strong cup of Tetley tea (my absolute favorite) or sometimes English Breakfast tea (Twinings is my favorite.) I brew it really strong, and then add a little bit of milk and honey. Delish! I love herbal teas too, such as Peppermint or Chamomile, and then brew them strong again and add a little honey or lemon...really delicious iced too on hot summer days like this one!

Here are Some Tea Lovers Links for You (all from the KCnM website):

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 1:15 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------