Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Saturday, July 28, 2007 Crockpot Cooking - Easy Household Hints and Tips - How to Make Crockpots Easier to Clean

I love my crockpot - it makes dinner for me while I'm busy working during the day. But, sometimes slow cookers can be difficult to clean. There's an easy solution to that!

Simply spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray, or my preferred method is to grease the inside with a little olive oil. (I'm not a fan of cooking spray - I prefer to use natural stuff, and extra virgin olive oil is so good for you! You can even get misting bottles for your olive oil, so that it's just as easy to use as vegetable cooking sprays.)

Then, when you're finished eating dinner, cleanup should be far easier!

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 8:42 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------