Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Saturday, July 28, 2007 Frugal Tips and Hints - All sorts of Fun, Frugal Hints to Help You SAVE Money

I'm known as quite a frugal person - meaning that I try to get as much for my money as I can. But, frugality doesn't have to be boring...it can actually be fun! Here are a list of some of my favorite frugal tips for you to enjoy too.



  1. Frugal Gift giving tips from the KCnM Website - cool ideas to stretch your dollars further, including ideas on frugal gifts that look great, but won't break your budget.
  2. Frugal Recipes from the KCnM Website
  3. Decorating on a Dime - Great ideas on cheap art for your home. All sorts of interesting ideas that will get your home looking great, without spending a lot of money.
  4. Frugal Cleaning Solutions You Can Make Yourself - instead of paying loads of money for commercial cleaners, you can make healthier versions yourself.
  5. Save Money Every Time You Flush the Toilet - an easy tip to save on your water bill!
  6. My favorite Way to Sort Coupons - so that I can see where everything is when I need them at the supermarket
  7. Frugal Ways to Use COFFEE FILTERS - it's amazing how handy these are!
  8. More Frugal Cleaners to Make Yourself
    - all of my favorite recipes on the Happy Slob Cleaning site. Some of these formulas literally only cost pennies a bottle to make.

I would LOVE to hear more of your frugal ideas! Please send all of your ideas and tips to me at christina@happyslob.com. Thanks guys!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 8:11 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------