Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 Radisson's Getaway Package: Room, Breakfast & Relaxation

:) I've been looking online today for a getaway nearby to where we live - hopefully some lovely little spot nestled in the mountains.

So, I happened to also find this great bargain from Radisson during my search:

Radisson Hotels & Resorts


If you're craving a getaway like I've been, you'll want to look into this new Getaway Package by Radisson. It includes everything you need to get away from it all and really RELAX. Including your hotel room, a breakfast for two and a lovely gift basket filled with goodies like wine and massage oils. Looooovely! I think I might take a look and see if I can find a Radisson near here so I can get this awesome deal for my husband and I.

Posted by HappySlob :: 3:08 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------