Kitchen Crafts 'n' More

Sunday, July 27, 2008 Lunch Ideas - a New Kind of Sandwich to Take for Lunch

Especially good for celiacs, or anyone who's staying away from eating wheat, this is one of my favorite new types of sandwiches. Use corn tortillas (I found mine in the Mexican food aisle of my local supermarket) as the sandwich base! My favorite is to put a layer of herb & garlic cream cheese on both tortillas, a layer of delicious, hot salsa, and then veggies, or chicken or whatever you like!

Then put the tortillas together as you would a regular sandwich and wrap together tightly in a piece of aluminum foil. This helps everything stay put. It's a bit of a messy sandwich to eat, I admit, but man is it delicious!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by HappySlob :: 6:24 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------